Thursday, August 23, 2007

# XXIII SUMMARY !!! I did it!

I am so glad I could have this opportunity to learn about the 23Things. I thought it might be too frustrating and time consuming but at the same time, I have always wanted to be able to learn how to do more things on the web and the computer. "If you don't have to use something...you usually don't learn it," has been my experience.
I am grateful to everyone who has helped me, supported me and cheered me on. I am really glad to see everyone's blogs and to learn more about the people I work with. It is fun to see the avatars, pictures and blog layouts others have chosen use and their impressions and reactions to each of the things has been especially helpful and encouraging.
I want to continue to learn more "things" and revisit some of these. I like Flickr, Bloglines, the Meez avatars, Google.docs, Youtube and Del.icio.us.
Thank you for this opportunity! I look forward to the next challenge.

No comments: